Q-17 CBDa= 16.59%
CBDa= 16.59% Δ9-THC=0.08% Total Terpenes= 13.230 mg/g
While Q-17 original origins are unknown, it’s smell and heavy effects speak for themselves. This strain has a peppery aroma and flavor profile with a hint of cinnamon to it. Q-17’s nugs vary in size from small to medium and are a olive green color with a semi dense structure. Q-17 provides and overall balanced experience great for daytime or evening.
Please consult your physician about any medical concern you may have; and educate yourself thoroughly about these herbs before any type of use.
Other top rated products
- Sour Space Candy Private Reserve...4.96386 star rating(83)
- Sour Space Candy4.95745 star rating(47)
- Lifter Private Reserve CBDa=18.2%4.92308 star rating(52)
- Full-Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil Capsules4.92857 star rating(28)
- Ganesha Kush Private Reserve (Hemp)4.93939 star rating(66)
- Heavy Lifter CBDa= 22.7%4.97872 star rating(47)
- New!!! High CBD/CBG Hemp Pollen...4.9697 star rating(33)
- CBD Caviar (Moon Rock) 52.95% CBD5.0 star rating(11)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)