Q-17 CBDa= 16.59%
CBDa= 16.59% Δ9-THC=0.08% Total Terpenes= 13.230 mg/g
While Q-17 original origins are unknown, it’s smell and heavy effects speak for themselves. This strain has a peppery aroma and flavor profile with a hint of cinnamon to it. Q-17’s nugs vary in size from small to medium and are a olive green color with a semi dense structure. Q-17 provides and overall balanced experience great for daytime or evening.
Please consult your physician about any medical concern you may have; and educate yourself thoroughly about these herbs before any type of use.
Other top rated products
- Pure CBD Isolate5.0 star rating(1)
- Small Popcorn Buds4.9 star rating(10)
- New!!! High CBD/CBG Hemp Pollen...4.96667 star rating(30)
- Shiva's Suver Haze4.96116 star rating(103)
- 18.59.% CBDa Sour Space Candy...4.96386 star rating(83)
- Astro Box5.0 star rating(1)
- Cosmic Cherry Smalls5.0 star rating(11)
- 52.95% CBD Caviar (Moon Rock)5.0 star rating(8)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)